Wednesday 2 October 2013

New in My Closet :: Phillip Lim x Target Collaboration Haul


Hello Everyone!

This was the first time I've ever lined up for a designer collaboration with a mass market store. My friends F & C went with me to line up. I woke up at 5AM and got there by 6:30AM. I was approximately 10th in line. I was super excited to get this purse since its an authentic $35 copy of the Phillip Lim 3.1 Phashi mini bag which costs ~$700CAD! It was the only item I wanted. Despite being 10th in line F managed to snag the last 3 - 2 black and 1 brown. My friend C got the cameo shirt from the mens line. Note to future design collaboration chasers - doesn't matter what position you are in line. Once the doors open - run like crazy to the stuff you want first. The racks were cleaned out within 10 minutes.

I've been using this purse for the last few days and it's wonderful! I love the crossbody option as well as the top handles! I also love the fact the bag is able to be zipped up and the front pocket is magnetic for easy access (it looks like a legitimate locking mechanism too!)

Thanks for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx