Sunday 6 October 2013

OOTD + New in My Closet :: Shopping Date with Mom & Juicy Couture Horseshoe Necklace

Jacket: Danier, Tank: Pink, Jeans: TNA, Bag: Phillip Lim x Target, Boots: KORS by Michael Kors

Today I went shopping with my mom and I saw these wedge shoes (pictured part of my OOTD)! They were super cute but sale for $179... Going to wait for them to either go down in price or wait for something better since these are relatively high and I don't see myself wearing these everyday (thus making the cost per wear for these boots higher).

What do you guys think of the boots? They are pointy and a wedge - that are high but super comfy. 



On another note, I did pick up this super cute horseshoe necklace from Juicy Couture! It was on sale for ~$27. I've always loved unicorns and mythical horses - plus horseshoes are supposed to be lucky! Hopefully this necklace will bring me a little bit of luck - as I am in dire need of some.


Thanks for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx