Friday 18 October 2013

New in My Jewellery Box :: Autumn 2013 Chanel Earrings



Hello Everyone!

So about a month ago, I finally decided to pull the trigger on these Chanel Autumn 2013 Earrings. I absolutely adore Chanel earrings and one day hope to amass a collection of them! In my opinion, Chanel is the most timeless brand on the market today, as such making such their jewellery pieces worth the investment - especially since designer jewellery is most likely not made out of semiprecious metals or stones. Every season Chanel comes out with a collection of earrings that will only be around for that season - so when I see a pair I really like that is under the $300 threshold I start to seriously debate if they are worthy of my investment (they also have a permanent collection they have - but I've noticed the price increase $50 for the same pair of earrings over the last year or two). These particular Chanel earrings cost $260 CAD + tax. These are the first to make the cut for myself as they fulfilled the following requirements (1) silver - as that is my personal preference over gold (2) the iconic Chanel camellia, (3) relatively small, dainty, and timeless, and (4) studs.

My next wishlist are the following pieces:


*daydreaming*

Anyways thanks for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx