Saturday 19 October 2013

New in My Closet :: Michael Kors Knee-High Flat Boots



Hello Everyone!

I'm still buzzing from my latest conquest - the Bromley Flat Boot from Michael by Michael Kors! I was particularly ecstatic to pick up this particular boot because Holt Renfew sent me a $50 off a purchase of $100 or more coupon too! So these hot babies set me back $208+tax. I understand that $200 is quite a lot to spend on a pair of boots, but I rather invest a little more in good quality boots that I can wear both casually and formally than spend $100 on a pair of faux leather boots that only last one season. I can attest to the quality of Michael Kors boots cause I've had the black leather Hamilton Boots with silver hardware (below) for a little more than 2 years and those puppies are still doing great (minus the fact that they have signs of wear now).



I've been wanting this particular for approximately 2 years now (but previously opted for the black leather Hamilton Boots 2 years ago and a brown Coach pair last year) but I'm glad I waited! Previously, the Bromley Flat Boots always came with the back portion of the boot made out of nylon (which I didn't care much for - pictured below) but this year it finally came out fully leather (and ironically cheaper than the nylon version). I only wish that the hardware on mine was silver, but I also like the combination of black and gold.

Available at Little Burgundy for $278 + taxes & free shipping here

Also, I also like these boots for their style (though I found the MK version first) and they also mimic the infamous Stuart Weitzman's 5050 Boot ($660!) that are often seen on top fashion bloggers like Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook (here and here). However, the sales associate at Holts who sold the MK boots to me said that the 5050 boot wasn't comfortable for their price and reaffirmed that the MK ones were a much better deal and more comfortable.

Available at Stuart Weitzman for $660 here

Anyways, thank you for letting me share!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx