Friday 29 November 2013

New in my Closet :: Black Friday Sale Haul

Hello Everyone! 

So for Black Friday, I headed to Yorkdale Mall to check out the deals. Surprisingly, Aritzia also had some sales (as I didn't expect them to have any - does anyone notice that Aritzia is having more sales more often?).

First I went to Club Monaco. They were having a 30% off sale on all their sale merchandise. Regular merchandise was still regular price. I've been wanting a trench coat for the longest time. Well, in particular I want a Burberry trench coat but those are well over $1k! So that will be in my 'later' wishlist when I can afford it. I have yet to decide if I wanted a black, navy, or trench coloured coat but I haven't really found any decent priced flattering trench coats in stores, until today! I found a knee length trench in black in the sales rack! This is also my first item I've purchased from Club Monaco!

Club Monaco Black Long Trench Coat (Size XS) - $210+30% off :)

Tory Burch didn't have any particular sales for Black Friday but I found this zip coin purse/card holder in the sales section for 30% off! (Retailers really do like 30% off on Black Friday, don't they?)

Tory Burch Amanda Zip Coin Case - $56 + 30% off :D

Lastly, while I didn't get this on the exact Black Friday date, luckily for Black Friday week long sales I was able to snag a pair of Varina's from David's for ~15% off. They were a hot item so I had to call the David's at Bloor to put it on hold for me!

Ferragamo Varina Flats in Wine Patent (Size 6.5) - $385 (Reg $450) from Davids Footwear

Thanks for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx