Sunday 10 November 2013

New in My Vanity :: Sephora VIB + Birthday Haul

Hello Everyone!


So this month is my birthday month so I headed to Sephora to finally claim my birthday gift this year! 

Also, since there was the 20% off discount for VIB members this weekend, I decided to take advantage of that and purchase a new red lipstick - YSL's Rouge Volupté Shine in #4 Rouge in Danger. It's more of a sheer lip balm than a solid lipstick, thus making it excellent for everyday wear. I was tempted to get #43 from Makeup Forever as it was a true red lipstick, however the YSL lipstick was more reminiscent of MACs Cyndi Lipstick from a couple years ago which I used often! Hence based on personal practicality and the allure of the golden designer YSL tube, I got the YSL lipstick. 

I also saw the new NARS x Guy collaboration and I really would like to get the hot pink blush from that collection - but I still haven't finished my NARS hot pink multiple or my MAC Her Blooming Cheeks. 

Anyways, that's all for today!

Thanks for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx