Wednesday 20 November 2013

Birthday Present :: Nike FuelBand SE

Hello Everyone!

So for the longest time, I've been wanting to get back into my exercise grind as I used to be a competitive figure skater prior to university. Since entering university, my exercise regime has gone down and my unhealthy habits were on an increase. 

Anyways, for the longest time I was debating if I should get the NikeFuel Band to be a visual motivator to exercise more often and frequently went into the Apple and Nike store to check it out. Unfortunately, I didn't quite like the appearance of the first generation of Nike FuelBands and opted to wait for a more aesthetically pleasing option (and a more economic version from Fitbit or Jawbone).

However, for my birthday my parents got me the new NikeFuel Band SE! It's a solid black with a slightly apparent electric lime green interior band. While its quite similar to the first FuelBand, this new one is able to be charged directly with the USB that is exposed when you unclasp the bracelet along with other features.

Super happy & grateful to my parents!



Thanks for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx