Sunday 24 November 2013

Haul :: Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse November 2013

Hello Everyone!

It's that time of year again! Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse Sale has opened its door for the holiday season. This week was the first weekend open and it was packed! I went with my mother at 5pm on Sunday (it closes at 6pm) as we normally run in the last hour to grab what we want and leave. However, this time we had to wait 20 minutes to get in! 

My mother and I wanted to run in for 2 things. I wanted shampoo/conditioner and she wanted her H2O skin care products. We ended up buying a lot more than we both had planned...


Here's my portion of the haul! Pretty crazy. Keep reading for prices!


Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo for Dry Hair ($4.99) and the Evolve Stay Soft Daily Conditioner ($4.99)


This year Lisa's Cosmetics added two new makeup lines to their list: Stila & Anna Sui. I love Anna Sui packaging and picked up the following:
  • Anna Sui Lip Rouge V in 460 for $10.99
  • Anna Sui Face Color Accent Blush in 400 for $12.99
  • Anna Sui Eye Color in 102 for $10.99


Also picked up a Goody Ouchless Brush for $2.99 - Hopefully this is truly ouchless!


Lastly Lisa's expanded their H2O repertoire from the last time I visited them:
  • H2O Sea Results Sea Mineral Cleanser (Oil-Free) [169mL] for $8.00 (reg: $23)
  • H2O Brightening Toner with Marine Brightening Technology [200mL] for $10.00 (reg: $25)
  • H2O Dual-Action Makeup Remover [120mL] for $10.00 (reg: $24)
  • H2O Ultra Hydrator [50mL] for $22.00 (reg: $50)
    • Note: Hydrating Gel [50mL] is $20 (reg: $48)
Thanks for reading and hope this helps!
elle xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! U got a good deal on everything, esp the Anna Sui stuff. I love how their stuff smells haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u! yea! i love the rosy smell! esp for the blush !

      Delete
  2. I am constantly browsing online for tips that can assist me. Thanks!
    driving games online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx