Monday 9 September 2013

OOTD :: First Day of School

Jacket: Danier, Chambray Shirt: American Eagle, Tank: Jean Machine (Black), Aritzia (Heart), Jeans: Abercombie & Fitch, Boots: Vince Camuto, Bag: Longchamp

Today's was my first day of school as a continuing education student! I haven't officially convocated with my Bachelors yet but come November it will be official! For those who are wondering, I'm a Human Health & Disease Major, but I'm currently taking some literature courses in continuing ed! I must say, for any female students - a huge cute tote is quite important! Mine has quite a beating, as I purchased it in Paris (I got the Longchamp bag with the Eiffel Tower on it!) in 2011 - the bag has seen 2 years of abuse. I highly recommend students to invest in a Longchamp as a 'designer' school bag as it is made of nylon and is quite durable and very light. Additionally, the bag can be placed in a backpack as it is easily folded! 

For the rest of you starting school - best of luck in this school year and enjoy it! I feel ridiculous saying it - but school will be the best time of your life! I haven't officially graduated and I miss my school dearly.

With love,
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx