Friday 13 September 2013

New in my Closet :: Hot Pink Leather Coach Crossbody Bag


Hello Everyone!

So I recently went to Hawaii and during my trip I bought this crossbody bag from Coach! I've been eyeing this crossbody for as long as I could remember and I was ecstatic when I was able to score a deal on the bag at Macy's! The best part of this bag is that it's versatile! You can wear it as a crossbody, double up the strap and wear it as a shoulder bag, or you can take off the straps and use it as a clutch!

The bag (new collection here) is regular price at $198 + applicable taxes (Toronto has 13% tax). However, I was able to get mine for $120 + 25% off (in store promotion) + another 20% off (Macy's Card Discount) for $72 + Hawaiian taxes (5%)! Pretty awesome right? That goes to show waiting pays off in the end! 

Thanks for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx