Tuesday 11 June 2013

New In My Closet :: White Asymmetrical Origami Zara Skorts




After seeing Tsangtastic wear this skort in this post, I immediately checked out the skort on the Canadian Zara website. Surprisingly, I never ordered from Zara online before, and I must say my first experience ordering with them was amazing. To qualify for free shipping, you need to spend $50 (which isn't hard as these shorts were $49.90...) - and the shipping was a speedy 2 days. TWO DAYS! As in ordered Sunday late evening, arrive Tuesday at 1:15pm! And tracking was included! That blew my mind. I will most definitely be ordering from Zara.com again as its much, much easier to look at a catalogue and order things you want in your size (does anyone else have a hard time finding your size in pieces you want at Zara?) and if you don't like it you can return it in store for a full refund within a month. Amazing.

With love,
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx