Sunday 30 June 2013

New In My Closet :: David's Summer Sale





So I was walking around downtown before I officially move out of my apartment and back to my parents house. Much to my happiness, when I was browsing the David's sale rack, I found a long time lust list item - L. K. Bennett Maddox Wedges! I've wanted these shoes since Kate Middleton sported these wedges after her Royal Wedding. I was able to score them for $240 (Regular Price: $325) and I got them in a size 36. This is surprising as I am normally between a 36.5-37! Anyways, I love this shoe as it is classy, comfortable, and elongates the leg! They also had the shorter wedge available but I felt like the smaller wedge does nothing to elongate your legs.

Please excuse me while I stroke and frolic in my new shoes. 

Lots of love,
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx