Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sephora Haul :: Jack Black Lip Balm

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

Anyways, where I live, the weather is absolutely crazy at the moment! Yesterday it was approximately 10°C and today we had 10cm of snow! Talk about two different extremes! Anyways, Canada is especially known for its constantly fluctuating weather and this year is no exception. Since this week has been so crazy, despite my attempts to stay hydrated with lots of water, my lips are painfully dry and chapped.

To remedy this, I have been using Maybelline's Baby Lips, EOS Strawberry Balm, and Burt's Bee's Lip Balm. However, I find that these lip balms aren't very hydrating. Since I still have a $20 gift card to Sephora from Christmas I decided to try out Jack's Black Moisture Therapy Lip Balm in Lemon! It smells so yummy!

Jack Black Moisture Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in Lemon - $9

Let's hope this solves my chapped lip problem!

Thank you for reading!
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx