Saturday 8 March 2014

Chapters Haul :: Home Decor and New Exciting Read!

Hello Everyone!

Today, I wanted to share what I brought home today from Chapters/Indigo! Chapters is one of my favourite retail shops due to their vast selection of books, home décor, and fashion items! Typically, when you purchase things from their online webstore, some items are actually cheaper than instore. However, today I swung by my local Chapters and got the following items. I listed the price I paid for them and linked the webstore link. The webstore is amazing! It's usually cheaper and you qualify for free shipping for purchases over $25... and the package literally comes the next day!



Thanks for reading!
elle xx

1 comment:

  1. that cup is adorable :)

    Yolennie
    www.lavenderfedora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx