Saturday 21 December 2013

New in my Jewel Box :: Chanel 2014 Earrings

Hello Everyone!

When I went to the opening of Chanel at Yorkdale Mall I stumbled across these earrings. Due to the price tag, I decided I should sleep on the decision to purchase them (though I realized I didn't have much time since they were a seasonal pair of earrings). Slept on it and decided that I was going to purchase them.

I absolutely adored the filigree finishing on these earrings and couldn't let them go since they are a part of the seasonal collection which makes them unique and unlikely to reappear in the future. They also had a matching brooch (surprisingly for the same price) and necklace which I really loved but the brooch is impractical for me and the necklace was a little disproportioned by the large pearl in my opinion. All three also came in a nude option opposed to the black.

Anyways, here they are!

Edit: Since purchasing these in December, Chanel has made them part of the permanent collection.


$325+taxes

Thanks for reading! 
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx