Wednesday 7 March 2012

Picture Diary :: Seven Grams

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a lovely day! I sure am - the weather here in Toronto has recently become sunnier and warmer (and I hope the trend continues) so my friend and I decided to wonder around the city to enjoy the weather.

My friend ended up taking me to a cafe that I've never visited before called Seven Grams! We are both super addicted to Green Tea drinks from Starbucks so we figured we could try some hole-in-the-wall-indie-but-amazing-quality-green-tea drinks! :)

Jumping around in Yorkville
Toned down :p
Being goofy with the floor doughnuts!
Rocking my new Hibou Gizzi bag :p
Outfit :: Jacket - Guess, Bag - Hibou, Boots - Vince Camuto
So windy!!! But all the way at Avenue Road! So pretty!
Finally at Seven Grams
My friend's drink :: Cold Matcha Latte
My drink :: Hot Matcha Latte!
I hope you enjoyed this post!! Thanks for reading!

With love,
elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx