Tuesday 19 August 2014

Haul :: Tommy Bahamas Style Democracy Warehouse August 2014 Sale

Hi everyone!

I went to the Tommy Bahamas warehouse sale on the last day (just this past Sunday) in hopes of finding super cheap Hunter Boots and perhaps score some cheap J Brand jeans. 

Though I wasn't able to accomplish the former, I did accomplish the later!


I was able to pick up 3 pairs of jeans for $19.99 each!

Found two pairs of J Brands - one flared, one skinny (both size 25) and one pair of Bench white jeans. 

There wasn't much selection by the time I got there and majority of the jeans were size 25 with the odd 28/29/30. I did find one pair of 26 flared jeans though.  

Hope that helps anyone looking to see what is available for any of the future Tommy Bahamas, J Brand, Hunters, Bench, BB Dakota, and Mexx sales hosted by Style Democracy. 

I also stopped by the Crocs & More warehouse sale next door but there wasn't much that I was interested in. 

If you have any questions just ask them in the comments section!

elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx