Tuesday 16 July 2013

New in My Closet :: Aritzia Sale Haul


So today I went with my friends, Joey & Fontaine, to the local Aritzia to check out their sale pieces!

After trying on an assortment of clothing, I picked up a pair of burgundy skinny jeans ($47.50) & an I love Talula muscle tank in black ($19.99). The burgundy jeans fit nicely which is why I purchased them, as $47.50 made me cringe a bit at the cash register. Since the summer has been getting hotter and hotter where I live, graphic tank tops are becoming a staple in my wardrobe hence why I picked up the black tank. Normally I purchase plain cotton or ribbed cotton tanks for layering but recently I have been wearing more tanks as stand alone shirts. 

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Love,
elle xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx