Tuesday 23 August 2011

OOTD + Blog :: In Their Shoes

Hello! Today isn't much of a "fashionable" outfit of the day, but a notable one for me! Today was the first day I got to put on some scrubs and sit in a full day of surgeries bouncing from OR to OR ^____^ (and the occasional epidermal shot - boy, those needles are long and scary!)! It was really fun and educational at the same time. I was lucky to find that my little cousin's best friend's father is an anesthesiologist (long relationship!) at a local hospital and was kind enough to let me follow him around for the day.




Had to sneak in a little shot whilst on lunch break when no one was around... Super excited to be in scrubs but super embarrassed to be taking pictures of myself in a professional public area!


It was a really eye opening experience! I get to go back again on Friday... super pumped!

Thanks for reading!
elle xx

4 comments:

  1. wow that must've been cool to see a surgery up close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an experience for sure! love the outfit by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe you look so cute! That sounds like a fun experience.
    My medic friends always tell me stories about their rotations and internships. Some horror stories, some funny ones. All sorts, really :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun! reminds me of grey's anatomy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post! I'd love to hear what you say! Don't forget to check back to see my response if you ask any questions!

elle xx